Friday, July 24, 2009

Stolen Laptop & Shop Makeover

Hello all,

It's been a long time since I updated, I know - life has been hectic. I have some good news, some bad news, and some news that could go wither way.

Bad news: My laptop was stolen. Which makes it much harder to update this blog and my etsy shop.

Good news: I have a new tutorial ready for this blog (should be up on Monday), and losing my laptop gives me more time to craft new items instead of playing World of Warcraft!

I am also doing a complete restructuring and makeover of my Etsy shop. I will have new items and old reorganized, repriced, and probably rephotographed.

I'm also casually scanning the market for a logo/business card design... if you know any good people PLEASE link me to them.

My new tutorial is about adjusting the length of link bracelet blanks and an alternative to the awesome but ever-expensive Aanraku pendant bail.

No comments:

Post a Comment