Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rings! Rings! Rings!

I have been on a ring-making frenzy.

First I ran out of ring blanks. Then I discovered an old stash of vintage buttons. For weeks I had button stacks sitting in my room waiting to be made wearable! So I ordered 20 ring blanks, and the result...


A rose garden of rings!

I also made a couple rings without the copper roses:


And I can tag Vintage onto the title because they're made with vintage beads!



Regarding the photo tips series - it will continue, but is on a temporary hiatus because between teching a local play and the insanity of finals, my spare time is nil. (Nil is a word that doesn't get used enough.)

Thanks for your patience! I hope you enjoy my creations.

4 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous flower garden! I love the rings!!!
    -10oneworld

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, awesome! love the roses. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys like them! =D I can't stop using them, pretty soon everything in my shop will have a copper rose. XP

    I'm having a sale for Mother's Day, two of the rose rings for $15, and there's free shipping in my store until Friday. =D

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24303350

    (please excuse the item plug...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Item plug sounds weird, like hairplugs. But you all know what I mean, right? I guess i mean the obvious salesmanship.

    ReplyDelete