Thursday, April 9, 2009

Plans for new items

I haven't made anything recently for my Etsy shop, because life has been a bit hectic lately. So instead, I shall share with you my Plans For New Items.

On my recent foray into the great and mighty world of free online sewing tutorials, I discovered both a tutorial on making arm warmers out of old sweaters and one on making cute hats out of old T-shirts. Naturally, my thought was: Matching sets!

If I'm going to cut up an old sweater I might as well use as much of it as possible.

Now I know posting this blog without pictures will seem totally hypocritical after posting a blog about the importance of images, but the next post will be full of pictures, I promise you. =)

I'll have the first in the photo tips series thing up by Friday (see previous post). And tomorrow - or possibly later today - I shall sketch out and scan my plans, and find the link to the aforementioned tutorials.

I have a brown sweater that is far too small and a black sweater that is all stretched out. The brown set is getting all embellished with various buttons while the black set will be unique and lovely without any outside assistance. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment